Stranger Things

Catch that episode of The Last Ship last night? TV and Movie discussions all come here.
Stealthoneill

Stranger Things

Post by Stealthoneill » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:21 pm

Stranger Things was one of my favourite new shows of last year. Setting it in 1980's America in a town that wouldn't be out of place in a Stephen King novel was something I really enjoyed. The young cast was amazing and the eight episode arc was tight and every moment enjoyable because barely a minute was wasted throughout.

Now, I'm sitting down watching the first episode of Season 2 and they've definitely put some effort into developing the show over the last 12 months capturing how quickly the kids have changed over the past year, with the speed at which the core cast have grown up and spending a bit more time with the general life around Hawkins this season is looking like it could be something special.

Anyone else watching?

Falk
Chief Executive Officer

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Falk » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:10 pm

I am not, but I have heard that it's really good. My coworker was super excited when she heard that season 2 would start.

Dragon
Chief Logistics Officer

Post by Dragon » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:48 am

I know a number of people who watch it, and say its good. I'll have to check it out one of these days.
Host: SDS | Col. Garrett Alder
Player: Stargate: New Worlds | Jordon Mason
Chief Logistics Officer - Ascension Sims

JoshHrach

Post by JoshHrach » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:16 am

I really enjoyed both seasons. I think the first was better, but that's probably in the light of having not seen the show before at that point.